Celebrate Recovery is a Christ centered program that gives people the resources and relationships to help them recover from life's hurts, habits, and hang-ups. This is a program for anyone struggling with past or current dysfunctions or compulsions, whether they are affecting their own life or the lives of those around them.
The purpose of CR is to fellowship and celebrate God's healing power in our lives through the Eight Recovery Principles found in the Beatitudes and Christ-Centered Twelve Steps. This experience allows us to "be changed". We open the door to personal healing and growth by sharing our experiences, victories and hopes with one another as well as learning to accept God's grace in our lives.
By working the Christ-centered steps and applying their Biblical principles, we begin to grow spiritually and become free from our addictive, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviors. This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy, and, most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with God and others.
As we progress through the program we learn to discover and rely more and more upon our personal, loving and forgiving Higher Power, Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ, the One and Only Higher Power.
- Time: every Tuesday starting at 6:30 pm
- 6:30 - 7:00 PM: CrossTalk Café - Beverages and great fellowship
- 7:00 - 8:00 PM: Large Group - Time of praise and worship, reading of the 8 Principles to Recovery and teaching or a testimony
- 8:00 - 9:00 PM: Small Groups - Gender-specific and issue-specific groups that follow the Group Guidelines
- 9:00 - 9:30 PM: CrossTalk Café
Celebrate Recovery Re-Launch FAQs
We are committed to making Celebrate Recovery a safe place for all to come with their hurts, habits and hang-ups. By doing so we are following the government recommendations for safety.
- Will I be required to wear a mask? No. We suggest and request that you wear a mask if you have not been vaccinated. A hand sanitation station will be provided in the lobby outside the chapel.
- What time will doors open? 6:30 pm
- Will snacks be available? No. We encourage you to bring your own water bottle and/or coffee with lid.
- What to expect in Large Group? Social distancing is no longer required.
- Will there still be Open Share Groups? Yes, some of our open share groups’ locations have been changed. New locations will be announced during the Large Group.
- Will you have Fellowship after Open Share Groups? Yes, we will meet after groups just no treats at this time.
- What is a touchless environment? We will not have handouts during large group or pass donation baskets and water fountains will be closed.
- Will you still have open share groups via Zoom? Not at this time.